June 14, 2012
Summer Days
Dexter and I have been playing outside a lot. It's the perfect temperatures in the morning and evening. Daytime in the shade is nice, but our backyard is super sunny then so we are hermits. Dak did become a little spoiled. Our neighbor was moving (later found out evicted), and asked if we wanted to keep the little playhouse thing they had. YES! He already played all over it, along with the rest of the kids in our row. It's still a bit big for him which is great, so he'll get to use it for a long time.
Kyle got me a pass to the gym and daycare. I've even used it twice this week! I love the daycare. Dexter just walks right on in, doesn't cry or look back. I'm then able to get an hour workout without him screaming his head off. So far I've taken spin classes. Its been fun, but my bum is definitely sore. Even more than the muscles. I hope to keep it up though. I need to lose weight. I gained a bunch over the last two months, and no I'm not pregnant. Just getting fat.
I got a surprise Tuesday night. The house had been a wreck...like horrible train wreck. The previous two days were busy with things. I went out visiting teaching and took Dexter with me. Thought Kyle might like an hour alone at home. When I got back, he had cleaned the living room and kitchen all up. It was so wonderful! He even vacuumed...which I haven't seen since we've been married.
Dexter has learned which snacks he likes, and if I accidentally leave them within reach he'll grab, open and eat out of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment