I haven't practiced my photography in a while. Now that I have a model who I can dress and pose how ever I want, I thought I would try taking some photos of Eleanor in her blessing gown.
Her gown was actually made by Nub Nub, Leanne. Which was really special especially since she couldn't make it. So it was like a piece of the Hansens with us during the blessing.
Little Miss Ellie is such a happy baby. For the most part we can get her to smile whenever we want. At first she wasn't so sure of the photo shoot, but then she brightened up.
Maybe I'll work on my photography skills some more, and editing.
 |
| Such a long beautiful dress |
 |
| Looks like she's scared and about to punch |
 |
| Smile with mommy... |
 |
| ...and a kiss the baby break |
 |
| Super blurry, but I loved the super smiley expression |
 |
| The happiest baby |
Ohhhh I cannot WAIT to snuggle her!!!
ReplyDelete