August 26, 2014

Adventure Time!

 The kids had lots of fun with Audrey and Nub Nub!
A lot of it was shopping at various stores to prepare for Audrey's wedding in September.  They did watch them one last night so that Kyle could take me on a date when I got home.  We tried a new Chinese restaurant and saw Guardians of the Galaxy.  It was nice to get some one on one time since I missed him as well as those kiddos.

The following is just a mash up of before girl's camp, after it but before our Park City trip, and after Park City trip.

I had a birthday!  It was actually a really great day.  There wasn't any big hoopla made.  I pulled out cupcakes from the freezer from Jane's birthday in June.  Also, the gifts I got was just some moola so I could buy some clothes.  Dexter was super cute though and was reminding me throughout the day (and subsequent days) that it was my birthday.
Blowing out some candles
Ellie is one crazy adventurous girl.  Many days it drives me crazy how much she gets into, and now she knows how to climb up the chairs on to the table.  It may drive me crazy, but it is cute.  When it's something new I try to document because I know in many years we'll laugh at it.
Found under the bathroom cupboard

Found the top of our media shelf

Found a tiny cupboard in the kitchen to fit into
My garden has been producing a ton.  Lots and lots of tomatoes, with serrano peppers and anaheim chiles.  Just checked yesterday and the watermelons and honeydews were finally growing as well too.
Bell peppers, chiles, and tomatoes
Ellie and Dexter have fun exploring and playing together.
Loves putting on shoes

Brothers not here...I'm in his chair!

Just my size

Dex always loves to have Ellie do what he's doing or vice versa

Silly boy

He was making carpet Angels

Quietly playing
Although she is active and wound up all the time.  Lay her down and within 5 minutes she's out, and peacefully sleeping.
Love baby sleeping positions

No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Photos Slideshow