January 21, 2016

In Between

There was just a little more than 2 weeks between our Thanksgiving trip and our Christmas trip.  It was a busy two weeks though.
Loves reading
 There was a snowstorm or two.  The first one though gave us a lot of beautiful snow scenes, especially in the more country section of my city.
Snow covered fields

Red barn a midst the white snow and white sky
 Usually when it's the first big snowfall and we get some good snow, I'll be a good mom and take the kids out to go play. 
Snow angels

Riding a sled (pulled by mom)

It snows 7 inches that morning, and a bit more still came down
We also tried to fit in a few Christmas tradition things
Gingerbread house.  I'm glad I went with the easy store bought kind.  The kids worked on it for like 5  minutes, and were done.

So cute and smiley!

They like to pile near him

Silly faces

I had extra light strands out, and a large cardboard box.  Light cave was created.

She runs around the house in hats and mittens constantly

Can't take a picture without her doing the PopPop face
 Dexter had his preschool program.

The kids at the preschool

Flynn dressed up in his festive outfit

Ellie and I, waiting for it to start

The got to hit the chimes to the song

These two were little crack-ups.  His friend Henry.

Dexter with his teacher, Miss Marcee, and Rudolph and Santa.
 It took a little scouring for babysitters, but we got one.  We got to go see Star Wars: The Force Awakens! 
 I usually don't dress up the kids, but the Sunday before Christmas is always a must.
This one showed their personalities best

A good one.


This looks like jazz hands, but he was actually using his hands to battle something

She looks like an angel.

Swing it!

After taking out her buns, she had gorgeous curls

No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Photos Slideshow