September 2, 2009

Welcome!

Today is our 8 month anniversary!  It has gone by quickly.  I decided to finally start a blog for us.  I'm not promising anything exciting or interesting to be contained in it.  Although I will try.  As one of my friends says, there's nothing interesting about my life.  Who knows...with great adjectives and missing or extra details maybe it could sound exciting.  Pictures...I'll try to also add pictures.  So there won't have to be as many words to explain stuff.  Pictures are worth a thousand words right? 

School has started again.  I'm not a huge fan of this semester.  Many classes, at night time.  Who wants to think mathematically at 7:00 pm...I don't, but will have to suffer and I will have to learn how to.  Most the teachers are nice, the classes just get long.  And this is only 1.5 weeks in.  Fall is my favorite semester, so that will make it nicer.  Many holidays to take you out of town, or just distract you from the repetitiousness of classes. K's (I'm going to refer to us in the blogs as W & K, just FYI) classes are easy.  Just a few of the kind where he just has to show up.  However, he does have 2 large projects that he should be working on in his free time.  We'll see how all of this turns out.  Anyway, I just wanted to start this off and say welcome to our blog.

1 comment:

  1. see... it's fun! And even if you don't have an exciting life, at the end of the year, you can print out your posts and keep them kinda like you would a journal. Good luck with school! It's always easier after you get back into the swing of things :)
    our blog is kyleandshan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

WH Photos Slideshow