December 15, 2009

K's Graduation

Okay, so it's more K stuff...and with lots of pictures. Tonight was his graduation ceremony. This is how it all went down. K Hansen graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science - Computer Science and Bachelor of Science in Engineering - Computer Engineering, with a minor in mathematics, University and Department Honors Summa Cum Laude. It was a long ceremony, a bit over 3 hours. It helped me decide that when I graduate in May I do not want to walk. Here's some pictures that I took. The first collage is of some basic ones I wanted. The second set it the actual ceremony.











I also never included Thanksgiving pictures, and so I am posting some now.













The Thompson Family (Jess,Jane,Nate,Min,K,W, Grandma Thompson, Mom, Dad)
















My family


The family of cuteness











Me playing with Jane. She actually doesn't like this cause it's on her stomach, but she let her Aunt W do it anyways




Great Grandma Thompson, with the newest Thompson

























My dad trying to dress up the kid in camo already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Photos Slideshow