Thanksgiving this year was busy. We shared it between my family in the morning and his family in the afternoons. It was great fun spending time with both families. At my family's house we had Grandma come over, and also my brother, sister-in-law and my niece. I will admit I spent tons of time with the cute little one, but I don't see her too often so I have to. We played games as a family...lots of Bang! After getting stuffed on delicious food cooked by Dad (or Grandpa to the little one) we went over to the K's side.
Dinner here was at his cousin's place and they had lots of people there. His Aunt, Uncle and cousin from California. Cousins who go to BYU came down with their wives. Then Trevor's fiance and her brother also traveled here from BYU. It was very fun. We all played badminton, ate more food, and watched the new Star Trek.
The day after Thanksgiving. No, I did not go shopping. Instead we spent the morning again with my family, and then in the afternoon went golfing with his. I did amazing...58! However, on a 9 hole golf course this means I came in way last place. This was better than last year by 6 points I believe.
Well I'm going to leave it here. This week is busy cause Finals are next week and there are many projects and homework assignments due today and tomorrow. No pictures this week either sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment