So last week I worked almost everyday to finish our costumes. However, they turned out AWESOME! The only thing I didn't modify or sew on our costumes was Kyle's pants and his cream shirt. Everything else though hit my sewing machine or glue gun.

I got pretty close, huh?
Kyle was so excited for these costumes. Apparently being Link for Halloween has been something he really wanted to do. He even spent 3 nights and many hours on that shield.
The trunk or treat was fun, but we were sad that not many adults even dressed up. Kyle got called Robin Hood a lot, but there were a few people (mainly guys) who knew that he was Link.
This past weekend we also got the wonderful chance to talk and introduce ourselves in sacrament. It had been 6 months, so I hoped that they had forgot about us...but no chance of that.
After our ward meeting we went and heard my cousin give a talk as he leaves next week for his mission. Afterwards family and friends met for some food. Its always fun to see grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles. There was a few that we hadn't seen for quite some time. At the end of it all we took a picture. I stole these from my cousin.
Some of my cousins, cousin in laws, and even first cousins once removed.
Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles
Also, in one of my last posts I said how we had another game night at my cousin's house. I again stole pictures from her. Here it is:
My sister brought her roommates.


I finally figured out what's wrong with Kyle's costume. He's holding the sword and shield in the wrong hands - Link is left-handed. A good friend of mine from high school is left-handed. She always made sure we knew that Link was; a kind of hero for her.
ReplyDelete