October 27, 2010

Only Sweater Weather

This week, if you live in Utah you know that the weather has finally changed.  This past weekend brought temperatures near and at freezing, along with a few rainy days.  On Tuesday though was...the first snow!!!  The whole day it snowed off and on.  I loved it, but it was very cold.  Kyle told me though that these temperatures, is just sweater weather for the most part...and it will definitely get colder.  Hopefully I will adjust soon, and I definitely need to buy some warmer clothes and accessories.

As for our weekend...the weather kind of put a damper on things.  Saturday had lots of plans but due to snow storms on the mountains one thing got cancelled and then a friend was sick so they cancelled.  Instead Kyle and I just made caramel apples at home, watched How To Train Your Dragon, and drank hot cocoa.  It was a nice fall, rainy night at home though.

As for the first snow...I got pictures of it!!!  I was leaving the house when it started, but I ran inside and quickly took some pictures.  Let me just say its very hard to focus a camera when snow flakes drop in front of it, changing the item being focused.



 I loved the snow (at least that day I did)

1 comment:

WH Photos Slideshow