Other kid news...I have officially felt the baby kick! It was Sunday, I was hungry and laying down when suddenly. BAM! This weird feeling happened. Then I noticed it again. It was not my stomach growling or rumbling. Now though I notice the little one kicking, movin' and groovin' all the time. All the time, it feels like he's tumbling and somersaulting constantly in there. Kyle has been trying to feel it ever since. Only last night was he successful. He only felt a small kick, but I still think he was happy to finally feel it. We still haven't found out the gender yet, but that will be happening at our next appointment. I'm currently 21 weeks 2 days.
The size of the kid can be compared to:

Or around 10.5" if you like direct numbers.This weekend wasn't too exciting, but still busy. We went Christmas shopping, and then had the ward Christmas party. Saturday since I procrastinated, I was doing a ton of Relief Society stuff. Reports, handouts, fliers, new printouts, newsletter...yeah my fault that I do nothing all week and then left it to Saturday. That's it though folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment