December 15, 2010

Hot and then Cold

It's been a busy past few days.  First off I am in the middle of cleaning my house.  Part of it comes from guests coming over this coming weekend and a large part of this came from the need to rearrange the living room again.  The layout wasn't working the greatest, and if you know me I love to rearrange furniture a lot.  This isn't a "nesting" thing...it's a the computer chair always taking so much room when used, and the recliner not being able to be reclined or even rocked in needs to change.  As part of it though, things had to find new places, and those new places which had things there needed to find new places.  Follow that?  Well just say it was at least 2 days of reorganizing and rearranging.  Last night Kyle was so nice to help me rearrange the whole living room which includes: 2 heavy and loaded bookshelves, a computer desk that falls apart anytime its lifted, and a large couch.  I tried to help, but can't do too much of the heavy liftin' nowadays.  Final result, I like it and Kyle says I have to keep it for at least 6 months.

This weekend I also finally found time to take our Christmas pictures.  It was a warm and sunny day.  The weekend got up to 55 which is becoming warm to me.  It was a very bright day, but we only had a small time spot to take pictures so it had to do.  That's why there's a lot of squinting.  Well here they are:





Then to get some bump pics, and just ones of me Kyle took over the camera.
This is at 22 weeks...5.5 months equivalent.


Now for Kyle's turn:


So that was the nice warm weather right.  Well this is what we woke up to this morning:


Such a change.

Oh so the pictures got used on a Christmas card being sent out to family.  Here's the pic I chose:

Sweet Snowflake Holiday
Create photo new year's cards with Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Good thing I put Happy Holidays though cause I might have ordered them a tad too late to get them out before Christmas.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Photos Slideshow