1. I am not changing every diaper every day.
2. I have someone else to hold Dexter when he gets grumpy
3. Someone else to talk to
4. Have been able to get projects done
5. Enjoy time with my best friend and my favorite little guy
So it's been a busy week. It was full of bachelorette/bachelor parties, a sealing/wedding reception of my awesome friends, photoshoots, shopping, and so much more. Still trying to finish the last of the Christmas presents and shopping. Trying to not spend tons of money while shopping and shopping for others.
The internet is slow so I don't have pics to upload and also why I was late on the post. But either way I'm loving the break and cannot wait for Christmas. Trying hard to remember the reason of the season (corny phrase, but its what works). I have 3 weeks of this awesomeness, and then he'll be back to the grind. I'm going to do my best and enjoy them.
No comments:
Post a Comment