Beach, beach, beach. It's really all that's on our mind, and it still feels like forever away. Even some of the little things we do are for the beach.
I have a shoe tan line!!! The first time its every been visible to others.
Like working out. I've almost used up my 15 punch pass in just over a month. Way to go me and not backing out of working out. I like Spin class a bunch, and my bum doesn't hurt during it anymore. I do that twice a week, with a yoga class also to help stretch me. I'm also trying some little circuit things for every now and then when I watch TV. Got to tone up and not look too bad at that beach.
A happy little guy
Loves feeding himself yogurt.
Then this weekend we went shopping for some things. I got a bathing suit and a really cute maxi dress. Kyle got some random summery clothes. We couldn't find a swimsuit for Dexter, but he did get some toys.
Playing with the new toolbox toy...it's hammertime
Doesn't quite understand the nut and bolt thing, uses them as nails though
We did purchase a bike trailer, so that now we can go cycling and take Dak. It was really cheap, but also really really used from the previous owners. However, when tuning up the bikes a part broke so now we have to fix that before we can test it out.
Playing outside. Grass somehow looking really green here.
It's been pretty hot during the day, so we don't go outside and play as often. Mornings are still fine though. If I'm able to get all ready, every now and then we'll go out in the backyard. Today he climbed up on his slide all by himself. Then he just started doing laps. He was so excited to do it all by himself, and showed me how big he is getting.
Use those arms.
Going down by himself!
And here's a video. I really just love his little chitter chatter. As he's running you can tell how excited he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment