Well it's crunch time for Kyle. So I was happy to see him for a date night. We grabbed some hot chocolate from the new 7-11 on our corner, and watched Battleship. He did take a break Saturday. However, that happened because I gave up trying to keep Dex away from him. Productivity suffers a 99% drop when a little guy is constantly around you.
Dex is a sneaky guy, and daddy is his favorite person. He'll shout "Kyle" at the bottom of the stairs to call him down...cause I do that. Or he'll say "daddy" and run until he finds him. Sometimes so quick before I realize it.
But Kyle's LAST semester will be over in just 3.5 weeks. But he has 3 things due during the week after Thanksgiving. So he's trying to finish as much as he can so he can enjoy the long holiday weekend. He's had some late nights at school and home.
I wanted to take a picture but I figured it'd be ridiculous. But I was proud of myself yesterday for having the entire house clean. All rooms vacuumed all bathrooms scrubbed, laundry caught up and it felt so nice! And Dak was even awake during this.
Well I'm looking forward to eating mass amounts of meals. I even did my workouts so I don't have to feel as guilty eating all the delicious stuff. Everyone, Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment