May 1, 2013

All Tired Out

Kyle took Friday off, and it was nice to have him around for 3 days.  We got the cars all washed and sparkly, with a little garage cleaning.  But our biggest accomplishment was for this guy.  We figured it was time to graduate Dexter to a real bed.  
Loved jumping and playing while we cleaned up stuff

First night went well...all knocked out

Nap times are awesome as well.
We've had 2 nights and 2 naps.  All have gone amazingly.  He's even napped longer and comes out all happy with his toys when he's done.  Hopefully it'll keep this up.

It's also swim lesson time!  We plan on going to Vegas sometime this summer, and I'm hoping with the lessons things he'll be more comfortable with it.

It's a lot of work for him, and a lot for me.  After just our 45 minute class he's tired.  And I'm wiped out for the rest of the day.  But he's learning pretty good.
I think he's excited for the first lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Photos Slideshow