November 13, 2013

Trick or Sleep

We got home the day before Halloween, late at night.  I didn't have time before the trip, or then to work on a homemade costume.  I ran to the store Halloween and bought him a cowboy one, and he wore the boots he already had.
He loved it!

Without the duster
Well he still had an hour before it was Trick or Treat time.  He fell asleep!  We even tried to wake him up, but he was out.

Kyle still had a few days off.  So I met my sister at Ikea.  We shopped around, then loaded my car with a lot of Billy Bookcases.  The whole next day Kyle and I put them together and installed them.  It was a LONG day.  But looks awesome and can hold a lot of Kyle's books. Mine aren't on it yet.
Adding in shelf brackets for the overhead shelf.



No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Photos Slideshow