December 31, 2013

Christmas Time!

Eleanor had her 4 month checkup.  I can't find the stat paper so I'll have to load it later.  She was taller, but lighter than Dexter at this time.  I thought it would be fun to compare the looks of them.  I think they're pretty different.  Only like the faceshape, eyes and lips look similar to me. Take a look.

I don't think there was very much exciting between the last post and Christmas. 

 
Our trip down to Vegas for Christmas wasn't very eventful except for that we gave Audrey a ride.
This year we spent Christmas Eve/morning at the Hansens, then spent the rest of the day with the Thompson's.  The children made out like bandits by being spoiled by grandparents and us. 
Boomwackers to make some music

Blowing out the candles for Christmas breakfast

Aunt Audrey and Dexter were in their Rebel Gear

Nub Nub and Ellie

CARS!!!! Now he has some of his own.

Eyeore from "Auntie Sammie" along with a super cute outfit

Cars shirt.


Trike!
 This is the tricycle that took a bunch of effort for on Black Friday.
Dexter helping Ellie open her gift.

D: This is how it's done.
E: WOW!

 Dad finally put the Big Wheel together.  He was about 1 inch too short to fully pedal.  Won't be too long with how fast he can grow.

 On Christmas night he was playing with Aunt Melynn.  All of a sudden he got hurt.  After a little while we got him to calm down, but he was tired so he went to sleep.  It was a restless night, and the rest of that breaking story will be in the next post.
Tired and hurt



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I know the story otherwise I would be so angry at the cliff hanger.

    ReplyDelete

WH Photos Slideshow