October 21, 2015

End of summer fun

Time flies by fast, so now to play catch-up.  

The first photo is random, but I remember it.  I went to go make some cilantro tomatillo dressing.  Put most the ingredients in, and then realized...I didn't have cilantro.  I asked Kyle to pick some up on his way home.  They were out.  The next day I went to the stores to grab some.  Two other ones didn't have cilantro, so instead I picked up a plant of it to use.  Who knew cilantro would be so scarce?
When you can't find cilantro, you buy a plant
 Bathtime is not a favorite word for Dexter.  Ellie on the other hand, if your just talking about baths she strips down and runs for the bathroom.  Well I wanted to give them a fun time and had seen online a long time ago what bubble bath soap and a jetted tub creates.  Bubble heaven.  This was one bath that Dexter was sad to end.
He may not look happy here, but he was

Ellie loved it since they were almost towering over her

Having fun in the bath together
 We had Kyle's birthday in the midst of all the birthdays.  He took the day off and we went around and had fun.  First up we took the kid's to the minion movie.  If you do it first thing and on a weekday you get the whole theater practically to yourself.  Then a Chipotle has recently opened up by us, so we grabbed some food there.
Dad's birthday lunch as a family
 Here Flynn is at 1 month.  The swing is his favorite (read as "only") place he falls asleep.
 Ellie is loving all things that Dexter does, and that includes Star Wars.  So here she is swiping his jammies.
Swiper, no swiping

MMMMMuah!
 Another random photo.  I was checking out my hair closely one day, and was surprised to see how dark it was.  Dark relatively for me who's been a solid blonde her life.
Middle...where's the blonde?
 However, then I parted it my normal ways, and saw all the blonde come back.  Apparently I don't ever part down the middle, and so no sunshine highlights ever develop there.
This way...

...and that way.
 The camera was facing the wrong way when I accidentally hit a button.  These are my favorite sandals though.  Hardly can tell I'm wearing them.
Sparkly, comfy sandals
 Flynn went from a cuddly bug, to a fights and squirms if you get him close to you.  So one day he fell asleep snuggling with me, and I needed to document it.
Snuggle time!!  Lots of kisses.

This is what it really looked like.
 Having to eat Gluten Free again (for the baby) means trying to new things.  I like eating zucchini noodles.
Spiralizer to cut into noodles
 This was a beautiful day.  Temperature was warm, with a cool breeze and a light mist of rain.  So we went outside to play and enjoy.
Summertime fun
 This guy was mismatching everywhere.
Silly guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Photos Slideshow