May 19, 2010

Drip Drop Drip Drop

I've made it a week!  Now let's recap what I have done:
-Clean
-Unpack
-Cook
-Clean
-Kyle takes me on walks
-Unpack
-Clean


Yep...it sounds exciting.  I've made a lot of progress with this house though.  There's not as many stacked boxes everywhere, and things are a little more sanitary.
Usually I just stay home all day.  Not having a car, or any place to go does that.  So each evening, or we try for, Kyle takes me on a walk.  We explore different places each time.  I love it though because it gets me outside, walking side by side with Kyle, and it's good for our health.  A lot of our walks lately have been across the tracks.  We live near the railroad.  So I got a picture of the train.  I'm such a little kid because I think they are really cool.
The FrontRunner
Also, it's been raining a whole lot up here.  I LOVE IT!!!!  To me this is awesome, but I bet as winter comes with snow I might not have the same reaction.  Here's some pictures from my front door/porch.

So you really can't see all the little pitter patters on the concrete, but you can see our wet steps and wall.
Also with the rain I have a cute but annoying friend.  I use the term "friend" loosely, as I don't like her kind.


Can you see it.....it's a CAT!!!
So my neighbor's daughter's daughter's have a cat that is temporarily staying with them.  It's supposed to be an indoor cat, but my neighbor also doesn't like cats so its staying outside.  This mean when it rains it meows as it walks around the entire house many times.
Since we're in the basement, our windows are right there and I hear the meowing a lot.  I do feel bad for it, but not enough to let it in.
So as you see we have a screen door.  I love to have the door open to listen to the pitter patters of the rain, the thunder thats been with it, and to smell the fresh outdoors.  There's just one problem...the bottom screen is actually open.  So what's been happening is the cat will come down to the porch area and be about to walk through my screen door.  I then run and quickly shut the door.  It is very funny, and sadly one of the only exciting parts to my day.
Oh, in good news....Kyle let me get a new camera.  We'd been borrowing my mom's for the last 8 months or so.  These cameras though I couldn't take with me.  So with some of the bonus that Kyle got...I bought us a nice one.
Here's pictures that I'm took to try it out.


Kyle being one of my subjects

This is me, doing my famous modeling poses

A close up of a pretty flower

And.... to end it all.  Back to cleaning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Photos Slideshow