May 26, 2010

A Visitor From Outer....

...well they weren't from outer space but we did have a visitor.  His name is Frank.  He's from Vegas, and is moving to Alaska for the summer and maybe more.  Why Alaska?  Well i'll be frank with you, he's a tour guide up there.  Also, I learned that the best way to, if driving, is through Utah.  Who would have thought.  Frank was kind enough to make our new little home one of his stops.  He had like 3 or 4 by the time he got through Idaho.  
Life was pretty simple with him here.  Him and Kyle talked about StarCraft, and when they were done discussing that topic it was about the new upcoming StarCraft 2.  Pretty much that was their only topics for the 2 days.  Even if they weren't talking about it, they were playing the two games instead.  It went so far as when I went to the laundromat...they played there.  Want proof?  See below...
The whole hour plus we were there...this was them.
What was I doing you might ask?  I just took pictures and played around with my camera, but I won't bore you with all those photos.
Later we all took a walk to a park, one that had a little pond too.  It was a cloudy and rainy day, but looked beautiful with the pond and lots of green stuff they call trees!
So Frank was kind enough to take a few pictures of Kyle and I just messing around.  Here's the sample of them:

Ah, don't we look cute.

I couldn't see what he was doing, and he couldn't see what I was doing.  It turned out pretty good though.

Yes he loves photos. 
Oh, and since he's the only person around.  Guess who I experiment pictures with?  That's right him. I am starting to get a large collection of interesting Kyle pictures.
Each time he starts kind of doing random things, then though his personality comes through.  It just makes me smile and laugh so much.  It also reminds me of my love for him.




Yep...those are all the guy I married.  Lucky, aren't I?

Anyways, the fun weekend came to a close with Frank leaving us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Photos Slideshow