This weekend was pretty busy. Friday I got to go on base! Kyle's squadron had a picnic so I went and met some of his coworkers. They are all nerdy or more nerdy than Kyle. It was pretty funny to me. Then later that night we had a date of playing Super Smash Bros.
Saturday though we went to the Ogden Temple.
It was very bright outside as evidenced by our bright and squinty faces.
After the peacefulness of the temple though we ran tons of errands. The first one was to try Cafe Rio. I had looked it up on Google and we set out. After driving 20 minutes there it was nowhere in sight. We go back and look it up on the official website. Then off we got and after 10 minutes more we finally spot it. Who knew it'd be so hard.
We tried it, but it's just not the same as Chipotle. Plus, I didn't like the rushing through the line, not explaining to us exactly what we ordering on our items and how everything cost a lot extra.
Then we ran around some more buying items for the yard and Kyle's working out. We counted quite a few of these purchases as "Father's Day Presents."
Sunday was super exciting for me because many of my best friends from Vegas came over for lunch. Katy and Chris had been up in northern Utah for a family reunion. So on their way home they wanted to stop by. This then turned into a lunch for them. A former roommate of Katy and I lives up here too, so we invited her with her fiance and our good friend Sammy over. Then...a high school friend of Chris and I's also wanted to see everyone, and wanted to bring his girlfriend. So this short meeting turned into a fun lunch with 8 people in my tiny kitchen. It really was so fun and having everyone there. Sadly I didn't take any photos of this.
That picture is so cute!
ReplyDelete