Well yes the baby does consume topics and such, but its not completely our life...so I'll move on. I kind of like the new years as like a fresh start to things. This past week I updated and collaborated on our budget. Exciting I know, but its nice to start fresh. We also finally went to the eye doctor and the dentist. Eye doctor...our prescriptions changed...so new contacts, glasses for me, glasses and sunglasses for Kyle. This is also known as one expensive trip. However, we also went to the dentist. I love that clean feeling and when they tell me I do a good job at taking care of my teeth. I better...me and dentists and teeth specialists have been friends for many years. I do have to get a filling replaced...its just a very old one thats deteriorating but not my fault.
This weekend I made a meal for a family in the ward and they invited us over to eat it with them and to play games. There had been a Relief Society activity where people signed up for service, and then got swapped around. I had signed up to make dinner...hence making them dinner. I made beef & broccoli, chicken lettuce wraps, fried rice, and dipping sauce. All homemade...and I thought it was delicious.
Saturday...oh we went to the base theater and watched Legends of Guardians: Owls of Ga'hool...or whatever that owl movie was called. Cute flick. Free for us, so even better. This time it was perfect temperature, see blog post in July for how it was otherwise. The only problem I had was the seats aren't too comfortable...and for some reason lately this is a problem.
Kyle got Monday off, but I made him run errands with me. He did get to play Starcraft II though and some Goldeneye at the times we weren't shopping for food or getting eyes checked and dilated.
So yep. That's it. No pictures. Do you really want some of us going to Smith's or even Wal-amart? Didn't think so.
ALSO.....
As I mentioned last week I'm having a baby shower in Vegas coming up. If your someone who would like to come then let me know by sending me an email at nitwhit@gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment