So this weekend..What'd we do? Nothing. And it was great. Well obviously it wasn't completely nothing. But just little things here and there, and a bunch of chilling at home. It was rather nice because I just didn't feel like going out.
There was one point on Saturday where an experience happened, that I would never like again. I had stood up and suddenly felt an immense pressure on my lungs, felt like I couldn't breathe, and my heart was pounding so fast. This was already horrible feeling, but then I panicked and it escalated. I tried to do relaxation breaths that I've been learning just to feel like I was breathing. i also tried different ways of walking, sitting and laying down. Nothing was working. Finally Kyle came over and just helped me calm down and it eventually went away. It was just so sudden, and I was glad that Kyle was there to help me. It wasn't a contraction, but I joked with him that it'll be a lot harder than that though come a couple months.
Hmmm other things. Oh yeah, its freezing up here. Inside the house is even a little cooler feeling than normal. But outside is a different thing. To help out at the school I have to walk .6 miles. Yesterday I wanted to give up. Today I was more prepared and did better. Why? Well the temperature when I left the house both days was under 15 degrees, it was a windy day making the walk......0 or -1 degrees. I did it though...to and fro both times.
Well I'm excited because coming up in a couple weekends is another weekend in Vegas...and it's already packed. On the agenda....baby shower! Kyle's brother returning from mission! My brother and his family visiting! Just with those three the long weekend will be super super busy, but fun too.
You need to come to your old ward for a visit! I'd love to see you and that cute pregnant belly!!!
ReplyDelete