This is a random piece, just like above, but a small tiny chunk of the giant snow family is surviving. I had Kyle take a picture of it, because who knows how long it'll last. Here's that picture though:
Just a little bit of ice left....and supposedly there's also the wife's hair rollers (pine cones) in it too.
Well this weekend we invited some people from the ward over. The guy is a computer programmer so Kyle's been wanting to share some stuff with him. The wife is pretty quiet so I was a little worried. I made Cafe Rio style salads for dinner. I personally want to say...they were amazing. I stole recipes for the dressing, rice and steak online. Although it was a lot of work to get everything done, I loved mine better than cafe rio. The evening went well, and it was nice to have people over.
Kyle making the guacamole
Well on Monday I hit 30 weeks. Only 10 more to go. It's kind of crazy. I had Kyle take pictures of me, and we snagged a group one in too.
Yep...there's a large bump.
Ahhh...family picture
This kid is coming into a crazy family
I can't believe how little you look for 30 weeks. I'm sure you feel big, but you look awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I actually don't feel big too much yet. Where I feel big is rolling over while sleeping and in pictures. Kyle did a good job on this set, but I've taken some myself and I feel like it adds the whole ten pounds.
ReplyDeleteummm... can I get that recipe??? It sounds delicious!!!
ReplyDeleteI got the recipe from this site:
ReplyDeletehttp://kalynskitchen.blogspot.com/2005/05/cafe-rio-dressing-chicken-and-rice.html
I didn't put jalepenos into my dressing, and i used the marinade on steak instead.