So this week my best friends have been....
So why hot chocolate and tissues...because I caught a cold. It hasn't been too bad. Just a sore throat and lots of nose issues, and absolutely no energy.
Well...other than that we had a good weekend. Had another game night. We played some Sorry Revenge, Carcassone and then some Wii games.Saturday was just errands and chores...exciting. Monday I let Kyle have his own day. I had some errands to run, and figured he doesn't get many days just to do whatever he wants.
I also made some jam on Monday. I had bought 9 lbs of strawberries from Bountiful Baskets and needed something to do with them. I had wanted to make jam and can it. However, I didn't fully read and follow the directions so I salvaged it into freezer jam. I still had a bunch of regular strawberries leftover, so now I have a lots that's also frozen. I love strawberries though, so I'm not complaining.
Well now that my belly seems to grow a lot in just a day or two, I'll be posting photos documenting it a little more frequently. This is the 32 week mark.
Kyle even now remarks about how big I'm getting. I know he's not calling me fat or anything, but the way he says it is just funny.



You are so freaking cute! I love the bump :-)
ReplyDelete