January 12, 2012

Screech

Well the time of having Kyle at home has come to an end.  Sniff.  I miss having someone change half the diapers, and tag team play with Dexter.  He only has 3 classes this semester, but is gone every day.
We start the mornings off with working out though.  Starting up P90X videos.  Not going as intense, just using it to get started and motivated with exercise.  That's a little hard to do at 6:30 in the morning, but hopefully we'll stick with it.  I did miss today, but it's been a tough week and I wanted sleep.

Teething? Growth spurt? I sure hope it's one of those otherwise I have no idea what is wrong with him, and I hope it will end soon.  Dexter...he's screaming a TON (happy and sad), also crying even if I'm holding him, doesn't focus for very long (compared to his normal), and only is taking 30 minute naps (that's the killer).  At least it's warmish (like around 40) outside, so we've been taking some walks to give me sanity.  But...he's also eating like every 3 hours and eating 4 of his little serving things each time.  How does he stay so skinny?  He's worst in the morning/early afternoon, but the second half of the day seems to go a bit better.  I feel bad for him, he's has shed many a tears and I'm sure he's exhausted.

And even though it's been a busy week on top of Dex's unhappiness, he's still been able to have some cute moments.  I mean who can get mad at this cute guy.
Starting the love of sippy cups.

Oh...and he likes stairs.  Like he climbed them.  I was there with my hands to catch him of course, but he climbed it all by himself.  He was interested in them and I was trying to tire him out so it'd be a longer nap than 30 minutes.  Didn't work.  I guess I need to buy gates before he tries it again though.  Also got the first experience of a WEIRD random stranger lifting the blanket up that was covering his carseat with him trying to fall alseep in it.  It creeped me out a bit, but I handled it calmly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Photos Slideshow