| Calm moment...with food on the face as usual. |
Well Dexter loves his Dad. Remember those bad days. Kyle was home on Friday, and bam! Dexter was all sweet again. It's his stomach though. I was cheating on my wheat eating (but it tastes SOOO good) and he's been getting upset stomachs from it (I get them too, but not as bad). That's also why he's been up at night. Back to good ol' rice flour, tapioca flour, oats, and everything not easily found and eatable. Hopefully soon we'll get some through the night sleep again.
The weekend was filled with cleaning and Kyle doing homework. We're trying our hardest to keep really on top or ahead of schoolwork. I know I'm not doing the homework, but I encourage so I count it as "we."
| He was climbing the stairs again, this is a break. |
Monday we did drive to Provo. I had a visit with the naturopath nutritionist there. She's the one who helped with my anxiety attacks (which I haven't had any since the first time :D ). Just getting more vitamins and such. The fun part though was getting to hang with Danielle and Trevor afterwards. Just the typical chat and eat.
Oh Oh OH! Today he finally did something to show that he might be interested in real crawling. He would get in to crawl position and actually stay there instead of diving into the drag. It might also help him learn to sit up instead of just yelling at me.
Today was a good day though. Just one awesome day will erase those bad ones. So many cute things in between me trying to grab whatever he just stuck in his mouth. Curling up with his dog and blanket for nap times. Switching between kissy face, puffed cheeks, and other weird facial expressions quickly and noisily. His loud hootin' & hollerin'. Wish I could get videos of them to send to the grandparents. But they come and go so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment