| Checking the temperature for the candy |
| Our improvisation for the butterfinger |
Another common date was started by Kyle playing an online game, and I played a few times to try it out. It was pretty fun, so now we both play often and together. When playing we learn to communicate and we enjoy spending time with each other. It shows our nerdiness, but how we're best friends. We have to do it once Dexter's down though because...there's no pause button.
| I was feeling super nerdy using Kyle's headset with mic. |
Winter also has been showing itself more. This winter has been a nice mild one, only a few snow/rain storms. But lately its been more cold, dreary, and snowy. I was really hoping for some spring, so this has made me sad. Dexter and I just play inside though. Looking out the window, jumping on pillows, curling up and reading books and watching Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy.
| Do you see that sad face when looking out at the snow on our patio? |
I also got to finish the craft I made with my "me" time from the other weekend. It was a magnetic makeup board! Audrey had gotten one as a present from me at Christmas. I still had leftover metal, so I made myself one. I don't have a lot of makeup. That's ALL of it on the board below. So I filled in the space with nail and hair stuff. It's hanging up now, and actually reminds me every now and then to put makeup on.
I have a few projects coming up, and hopefully some more "me" time to finish them.
No comments:
Post a Comment