![]() |
| Our house after 2 days of meting. See how huge some of the icicles are! |
I guess this is why they make puddle boots. Growing up in Vegas, they never were needed. I see a need for me investing in these for soon for the wild boy.
I don't know if I've mentioned before, but Dex does not like finger painting. One little drop on his hand, and he flips out. Now I do it in the bathtub. So he can wash it right away, but try to teach him to kind of enjoy it. He likes cleaning it up the most.
I also let him take a LONG bath. I mean he's happy to play forever in there, and I'm happy if he is.
We also got him a little slide and sports thingy. He'll go up and down in it tons during the day. Definitely helps to get his wiggles out, and helps to stop him from climbing all over mom.
But everything is not all fun and games. Especially when a certain someone, finds a permanent marker and believes a furniture item would be great place to display artwork.





No comments:
Post a Comment