August 8, 2013

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

Well only 2 days away from my due date, and still no sign of the little one.  I have a doctor's appointment later, so it'll be fun to see Elle on the ultrasound and see what the doctor says.

This weekend we had Kyle's mom able to visit us.  I'm sure she was praying that the little child would be here before her visit, but that didn't work out.  She came up for a wedding of one of Kyle's cousins.  She watched Dexter on Saturday and Kyle and I took a mini date. 

Went to the Habitat For Humanity Restore (thrift shop/building item junkyard) to look and see what they had.  Then we hit up Chipotle.  This was the extent of our date, but it was nice to grab some time alone before we'll have 2 kids.  And that just sounds like craziness!  2 kids!

We took Leanne and checked out Smith and Edwards.  Imagine a large cowboy warehouse/army surplus/random store where there's tons of "that is so awesome I never knew I needed it" store. That's this store in essence.  It's fun to wander around though and see all the random stuff, along with the tools, kitchen gadgets, camping, and many many other things.

Dexter loved having Nub Nub to play with.  It made his naptimes a little more difficult being so excited to have someone.  One of the times we let him stay up, he eventually crashed while snuggling with her.  He definitely missed her when she left.

So just sitting, waiting and see if the little girl will come anytime soon, and hopefully on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Photos Slideshow