March 20, 2014

Dance Central

We all went to the dentist last week.  Dexter even had his first little checkup.  He like looking at all the tools, the let him do some stuff, watched mom have the dentist check in her mouth.  We even taught him to "not bite the dentist", and he would add "with my sharp teethies." However, when it came down to him sitting in the chair/my lap he wigged out.  But it was really just to get him used to it.  Kyle came out clean, but I ended up with two small cavities.
Dexter thinks it's fun to pile blankets on her...she doesn't like it so much

I got them filled a few days later, and it reminded me of how much I hate that feeling.  Numb face, cheek and tongue.  Then I also had lots of pressure and pain where the numbing needles went, and I ended up with a bad headache.  Kyle was off of work that day, and was running his own errands, so he couldn't help me out.  We even watched a little boy Dexter's age for a few hours. When the kids finally went to bed I was so happy to relax in a deep, big bathtub.
He still fits in the Bumbo

While I went to bed, Kyle stayed up really late waiting for some visitors to come.  Audrey and Jake drove up to visit us!  There was a wedding for a close friend of Audrey's on Monday.
Showing off some of the new clothes Nub Nub sent up

While they slept in, Kyle and I got some yardwork done.  It was too cold and windy to do as much as we hoped.  Then we just had fun chilling with the guests.  For dessert that night we all went out for frozen yogurt...yum! And ended the night playing Dance Central.  Audrey won almost all the dance battles.
Yummie Menchie's

He loved his small bowl of froyo

As we were leaving we heard some music.  He stopped and started to dance around.  Super cute!

Audrey tearing it up on the dance floor
Sunday was just more chilling, or at least nothing I can quite recall.  Monday was even colder and windier, and we attempted a walk. It was a quick mile, and nobody wanted to keep going on.  Then Audrey had to leave and help the bride with her hair and other things.  When Kyle got home from work we left to go attend the reception.

Family dance...it's a little hard to dance holding a couple of kids

The two dressed up gals
Over the past week and a half, Ellie has gotten more mobile and dangerous.  She got really fast with the army crawl, then moved on to pulling herself up on a few things.  Then by the end of the week she perfected her true crawl, and can pull herself up on almost anything.  All this and she just turned 7 months.
Her army crawl

While she was working towards a real crawl

Her favorite spot to stand up
I fear the early walker! We were a little late with starting foods, but she seems to love eating green beans and oatmeal.  As long as she has two spoons, she's okay to feed.
Two spoon approach, and green beans all over

Daddy was the one helping with the feeding.
 And here's just some miscellaneous photos.
Drools all the time...more teeth coming in

Still loves to play with Star Wars

Took a nap UNDER the bed

My morning snugglers

No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Photos Slideshow