Kyle got sick.
He got home from work and said he didn't feel good, that his head was very weird feeling. I just thought maybe he was dehydrated or tired. Then he complained he was cold and didn't want dinner. Because of these, I knew he was actually sick. He was also burning a fever. By morning the fever had broke but still didn't feel good. He went to work for 2 hours and took the rest of Friday off. Then...Friday night I started not feeling good and was warm. No fever though. So...we both just chilled Friday and Saturday.
Sunday we had both recovered and enjoyed the day of rest. Monday we took to taking a walk in the beautiful fall weather, than ran a few errands in ogden, and went to the $3 theater. It was nice just having that extra day so it didn't feel like our whole weekend went to the sickness...whatever it was we had.
As to the title of this post....some of our errands were to buy Halloween costume stuff! We're being complete dorks and being a video game couple. How nerdy are we? Many people might not know who we are or think we are strange beyond anything, but I'm excited to just have fun with it.
What are we planning???
Kyle will be Link & I will be Zelda. Dorky no?
Anyways, if you don't know who they are then here's some pictures:

We found Kyle the green tunic already, and we both have swords.
Oh...and this year is not the end of our video game/nerd costumes. We have planned what we are going to be for when we have kids. Good thing they don't have opinions or egos when they are tiny. Muahaha!

Good thing you've been working out this whole time. Now you'll be able to take on the many adventures you'll be encountering.
ReplyDeleteZelda and the princess?!? THAT'S FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!
ReplyDelete