Wow, I totally missed that Wednesday was yesterday. When everyday of the week is the same, it just blurs together. Doing this whole blog writing thing has been a great way to do like a little mini journal for me, and also allow people to know what we're doing. This is my 50th post...that means in 2 more posts I will have done it for a whole year. I am very proud of myself because I think the longest I was ever able to keep a consistent journal was like 2 months.
Obviously, this past weekend wasn't near as exciting as the Vegas one because I forgot to even mention it. The previous post took all my power to wait until the Wednesday. Anyways, I'll try to recall what we did.
Oh...my mom was up here. Since my sister started school again, my mom had driven her up to BYU. Then she went to visit my aunt in Roy (like 15 minutes away) and help her out. On Friday though they invited me to come with them. We went up to Ogden and did many errands. We ate at Yu's Maple Garden.
I used to eat there when we visited my aunt when I was little. It was just as I remembered and just as good. MMMMmmmm, Chinese food. I was a very nice wife, and saved half of my entire meal (wontons, fortune cookie, and Schezwan chicken) for Kyle. After lunch we went to a Bosch kitchen store where I have a guacamole & salsa class next week. They showed me the really large Jo-Ann's. Went to walmart and a heath food store. It was nice being out of the house and spending time with my mom.
Saturday was kind of a lazy day. I know thats pretty much every one of my days, but with Kyle there it makes all the difference. We did clean the house up because....Kyle BUG SPRAYED!!!! Hooray! He did everywhere, while I sat outside to avoid the fumes and toxins. While it was drying and such we checked out the local mall. It was a decent sized mall. Only two of the large stores, and was basically filled with the mall staple stores. It did have a Deseret Book though. So yeah, after hanging around there for a while we went home and played World of Goo on the Wii.
That was the weekened. Very exciting...I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment