Now for the results though:
Kyle
![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| After |
Changes:
Weight: -4.5 lbs
Chest: -2.75"
Waist: -4"
Gut: -2.5"
Hips: -1.5"
Sitting Touch Touch: +4"
Whitney
![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| After |
Changes:
Weight: -1 lb
Chest: -1/2"
Waist: -1"
Gut: 0"
Hips: -1.5"
Sitting Toe Touch: +2"
Also notice in the after pictures that I have a small muscle cut in my arms. :)
As you notice Kyle lost more of everything. Part of this is that he plays 3 hours of soccer a week on top of this. So the extra workout helped burn more. Also, although I didn't lose much weight or measurements I gained a whole lot of muscle, which weighs more than fat, and gained more flexibility. Like in the sitting toe touch this is where both legs are straight in front of you with feet flexed. My after measurement was +3". That's 3" past my toes. After a session of yoga I can actually do 4+ inches. So those are my achievements that can't really be measured out.
I loved it, but am definitely ready for a break. Just trying to do some walks now and slowly work up to jogging.




Um...I love how you still have that shirt ha ha. I think I do too!
ReplyDeleteKyle needs a tan. Looking good kids. If you're back in Vegas for Christmas time, we should play some racquetball and see how we play when we're more fit
ReplyDelete