October 13, 2010

Columbus Day

I know there has been like a overload of blog posts from me.  This one will be short and not about the future kid, I promise.  But I do use this as my weekly journal type thing.

First off I had a clean house! Because of a random federal holiday called Columbus day, and Kyle being a federal government employee he got Monday off.  We didn't know he had this day off until the Wednesday or Thursday before.  It was like awesome news.  
So on Saturday Kyle helped me clean the whole place up.  It felt so great.  On Monday Kyle pointed out that all the pants I had patched for him had worn out the patch.  We went shopping at JC Penney's and got his some new pants and shoes.  

So with a clean house, relaxing Sunday, new clothes...it was a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Photos Slideshow