Okay, I didn't really mean to do this as a post but I had a strange circumstance. Kyle's brother Tyler is on a mission. I've been trying to send him these pictures and have done it various ways. Attached in an email, copy pasted into an email, inserted into an email...but nothing works. However, I know that he gets the pictures that I send him which are in the blog. So...I have to post this. Then I'll copy it and send it to him. There's probably other ways, but I know this way works.
And since it's a blog post thing anyways, I'll add some comments and captions for you since its up.
This is Kyle's rendering of how in a ultrasound picture the baby looked like Strongbad's mask.
This was the most amazing experience for me...except for getting married. One of the first things the doctor showed us what the little one's heart. We could see it beating. It was going thump thump, thump thump, thump thump. To me this showed the miracle and amazing works that Heavenly Father does.
Seeing the kid wiggling about - it would shake its little arms and flip all over the place - kind of made my suffering of morning sickness and other stuff not even matter at that moment. I had so much love for it, that these didn't matter. It kind of helped me glimpse to how Jesus Christ's sacrifice and all that Heavenly Father does for us is out of love.






Is it weird that I already think he's cute?
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!! I have got to read your blog more!! CONGRATS!!! I am so happy and excited for you!!! This is awesome news!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't really say anything else about this post except that it really made me smile. I love it!
ReplyDelete