March 9, 2011

Prepping the Nursery

So on Friday night Kyle and I finally started to do fix up the area for the baby.  Many people probably have had this done for a while for their kid...months and weeks.  I just wasn't feeling that decorate and get everything just right for the baby.  I'm slowly feeling that way.  First we had to clean up the area.
Vacuuming...such fun

We then started putting the crib together.  But then a bolt was missing.  And then we found a hole was stripped on the spring mattress frame.  Putting the room together has now been suspended until a further date.  Good thing there's still 5.5 weeks.

Well, on Saturday Kyle and I went to another free show on base.  Before though we took a mile walk on a walking path.  Not so pretty right now, but in the spring/summer the walk will be pretty.

Those trees, bushes and grass will eventually turn green .

After watching Megamind...I had convinced Caryn to take pictures of me and Kyle.  Self timer and a tripod can only get you so far.  I've been a bit lazy though and didn't edit them yet.  So I've done some quick edits on just a few.  I'll post the finals and the entire set on my photography website.  It was fun though.  Kyle and I were just goofing off for the most part.  Gracias Caryn.
Kyle had fun on this thing
I liked our eyes
Since it's a boy
One of my favorite ones.  Kyle's giving a normal smile.
And that pretty much concludes the weekend.  I'm still feeling good.  Just achy body and what other feelings you get for lugging a watermelon thing around.  But I do walks still and do some exercises to still stay feeling better.  Weird to think only 5.5 weeks until the due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Photos Slideshow