Such a good weekend. I finished my sewing projects! The main one was that cute quilt. I had quilted it on my sewing machine, but still needed to bind it. I've never done this part before, and I had heard it was quite difficult. I mean you have to hand sew portions of it. Eeek. On one of Kyle's StarCraft playing nights I just set my mind to do it, and by the end of the next day I finished it! Here is is:
 |
| The pretty blue binding I did |
Friday night we had the monthly cousin game night. It'll probably be the last one for us for a little while. This evening we got to see Trevor and Danielle again, and they were able to bring up my sister Melynn. We played some Bang!, Scum and Monopoly Deal. I had never played Scum before, but I liked it. I started off as the Scum, but eventually became middle class.
 |
| Danielle was President, and I was the Scum for this round |
 |
| Mariah & Melynn |
 |
| Trevor & Danielle |
 |
| Kyle & I |
On Saturday Kyle got to go help clean the church. Supposedly while he was cleaning there I was supposed to be cleaning at home. Supposedly. We did take a little lunch date though to a Mexican restaurant. We had been to this place before and I remember it being okay. Not like horrible food, but not great. Well Kyle thought that was just because of his selection of food last time. So for the past year and at least once a week Kyle would mention that he wanted to go. I finally gave in. Same results as last time, and this time Kyle actually believed me. The food wasn't anything I couldn't make at home, and definitely wasn't to par like some of the Vegas Mexican restaurants. We'll be needing to find a better Mexican place. However, I also got to watch a chick flick that night. It had been a while. That was our weekend., but definitely not the rest of some interesting news.
Monday I had my 36 week checkup (less than 4 weeks to go). While there the doctor got concerned because I was measuring too small, and did an unplanned ultrasound. She thought maybe there wasn't enough fluid. The ultrasound showed there was enough, and that he's healthy and 6.5 pounds already. Doctor joked that he definitely won't be a small one. There is an issue though. The baby hasn't turned into position, and so is labeled as breech right now. I had noticed that he liked to be directly across pushing me wide, have his head tucked in my ribs, or do many flips. Didn't realize that by this point that's not always the best. The doctor said she'd give him one week to turn otherwise I'll be looking at some options of when and how to deliver. So we're praying and hoping he will by that time. I definitely am happy though that's he's safe and healthy, just don't want the options the doctor said.
 |
| What the baby should be |
 |
| What my little one is usually doing |
Also...Kyle has finally heard back from the University of Utah. He had applied to the Computer Science program for his masters, but hadn't heard anything back...and you have to get approved by the department before you apply to the school. Getting accepted is very important for the training program he's doing with work. He was getting a little worried, but this morning we got the good news. So it looks like coming this fall Kyle will be a Ute.
 |
| At least our colors won't have to change |
 |
| Kind of just liked this one |
 |
| Here's my belly @ 36 weeks and 1 day |
No comments:
Post a Comment