Kyle, I, my mom, and little Dexter try to take a daily walk. It's real nice just to get out of the basement. It also has finally...FINALLY turned spring up here. The trees have buds on them and green stuff is coming out again.
More Dak Attacks have happened, and I have finally been on the receiving end too. We've also got to give him a bath a few times. The first two he was not fond of. We had a ward member drop by during one of them, and I'm probably sure she could hear him screaming from the street. This last time though he enjoyed just floating in the water.
| Chilling in the tub |
This weekend it was just Kyle and I. My mom had gone back to Vegas. We didn't do too much, just adjusting to life. Dexter also had his 2 week checkup on Monday. He's already grown an inch!
Well time is short...so that'll be it.
No comments:
Post a Comment