Well this week Kyle has been staying busy. Lots of school work, and only December 16th will be the end of it. He is really looking forward to winter break, and so am I!
 |
| I love how the focus is on the eye...just don't pay attention to the shoes and stuffed duck. |
This weekend we ran errands, but the only thing that was most exciting was the ward Trunk or Treat!
So we got all dressed up. Most the costumes were finished the day of, and I think they turned out sweet. Dexter's at least. Mine and Kyle's just used stuff from around the house, but Dak's I had to hot glue and sew things on. Mainly hot glue and felt.
So here we are!
 |
| Perry the Platypus & Agent P |
 |
| Right now he was putting up with the hat and such...that'd later change when he got grumpy |
 |
| I went as Candace, Kyle went as Doofenshmirtz |
 |
| The nemesis' fight! Perry wins by taking away the "inator." |
Dex knocked out by the time they were passing out candy. Which we had a sweet trunk. We put teeth on the outsides and a red blanket inside so it looked like a mouth. A few of the kids were actually afraid to reach in and get their candy. Anyways, with him passed out I went around and got some candy.
Kyle and I split this of course. I did let Dak at least play with it. More like he grabbed it quicker than I could stop him, but he had fun playing with it. So I let him.
 |
| If he thought the plastic wrapper tasted good, I wonder what he'll think of the candy on the inside. |
We've had some rough days, and some better days. Lately he's been waking up a lot at night, not to eat. Just screaming and then getting himself stuck. So Kyle gets sent in to calm him down. If I go in, he remembers he's hungry. Kyle gets to experience what it felt like getting up all the time in the night.
Also, it's turned the cold fall, I like the warm fall part the most. But I just have to remember to bundle myself and Dexter up before our walks now. And get him some winter clothes. Just a onesie won't work anymore.
I finally got around taking his 6 month photos. What I was planning just wasn't happening. I was trying to get some good family shots, but Kyle or I were just too busy to get around to it. Here are some with me cause I don't get very many with him, but the others are on the other blog where I post most photos that I'm practicing with.
 |
| The kiss looks awkward, but that's mainly the camera angle. |
 |
| He was super active as you can tell by the blurry hands. |
Love that Perry costume. I can't believe what a popular little character he is!
ReplyDelete