Kyle spent most of the week and Saturday just chugging through homework. He did have take a moment to perform in the stake's roadshow as the King. Dexter and I sat in the audience watching him. He did a good job. Most the shows were really good too. For how little sleep Dak got he did good throughout the performances.
 |
| Sorry for bad quality, this was taken on the old, temporary phone. It's supposed to be Kyle dressed as a king. I sewed his cape and made his accessories. |
Dak did eventually have his fever break. The stuffy/runny nose has pretty much stayed. He definitely hates the booger sucker and anything near his nose. On our walks we do try to bundle up good. This is what he looks like.
 |
| In his gear |
Sometimes I think it may be a little overkill, but it's better to be warm then cold.
By the end of Saturday Kyle did catch up on his homework. This has made the week thus far a little more relaxed and see him a little more. He still has final projects with all his classes, so he still had to do work.
I've just been shopping a little for Christmas stuff. Buying stuff to make presents. That's basically all I've been up to. That and trying to stay on top of cleaning the house. I'd rather play with Dexter or nap over that. And usually I do. Naps are wonderful.
 |
| Bathtime is also fun. He likes to chill in his diaper and robe. |
Also because Kyle's been so busy I haven't been feeding Dak with a bottle. It's just easier. Well this week I tried to feed it to him again...and nope. Wouldn't eat. Oh he liked to play with the bottle.
 |
| Drinking from it? |
 |
| Nope, just playing with it |
But he just wouldn't suck out of it. Hopefully I can convince him to do it eat out of it again...otherwise some trips coming up might be not as easy as they have been.
 |
| Pulled it down on top of him, didn't get mad just... |
 |
| ...rolled over, and played with it a whole new way |
As for crawling...not yet (thank goodness). However, he tries really hard and is doing a ton of pushups.
Well Kyle ordered a new little LCD screen. Took apart the phone. Put it back together with the new screen. And...
It worked! We were stoked. Saved a bunch of money not having to buy a brand new one in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment