| What's this cold, white stuff? |
| I don't like it. |
We did have a date Friday. Eating ice cream and watching the Green Lantern. He surfaced Sunday to spend time with us.
| Kyle found the wiffle balls and kooshes for Dex |
| Trying to hold as many as he can |
| Built a mini fort with Dad on Sunday |
| The rolling machine has figured out how to get places...the blue line represents a trip he took on Monday |
10. Old Friends - not old as in elderly, as in you can start any random conversation, have tons of inside jokes and memories together.
11. New Friends - help you out and be close by
12. Rain - such beauty and cleanses the earth. Thunderstorms with downpours are by far the best of them.
13. Electricity - don't know how to live longer than a day without it.
14. Internet - keeps us in contact with family via video chats, look up amazing recipes or ideas, find out interesting facts
15. Extended Family - my parents, siblings and in-laws are all so AWESOME
16. Heat - nice to be able to watch from my window in my warm house when the snow falls
17. Cameras - that I can take pictures and keep these memories forever
18. Music - playing and listening to it
19. Missions - to those serving or who have. Helping and finding those who are lost.
20. Vegas - where I grew up, love, and that it's only 8 hours away to family. It could be a lot longer.
21. Only Intolerant - grateful that the wheat thing is only intolerance. People who are allergic or have Celiac's have it a lot harder. I can mess up, I can be a little more free than those allergic.
22. Holidays - all of them which give us an opportunity to spend it with family and friends
23. The beauty of the earth - I love pictures of natural beauty. And I know those pictures give it no justice. There's always beauty around us, even when you're in a brown desert.
Had some fun with my laptop's camera.



1. I LOVE his little hat!!
ReplyDelete2. We watched Green Lantern on Saturday too!
3. I am SO excited for you guys to get here!!!! YAY!!! I felt like this week went so slow too!!!
See you later!!! :)