Our weekend passed so wonderfully. It was filled with doing lots of things. Going here and there. Running errands. Etc. I forgot to use my camera though. So no gazillion pictures of Dak.
The one thing I can't get off my mind though is a house. I love window shopping for houses. It's fun to look at the many different types out there. No one house is the same. However, the problem comes when you actually find one you like.
And I found an awesome one! For us that is. Everyone has different qualifications for their house. Problem is...it's slightly out of what the online calculators say we can get at this time and we aren't planning on actually buying for 6 more months or more. So sad, cause it'll probably be gone by then. Even Kyle likes it, and he's always been like "Eh it's nice" whenever I show him houses. It has a huge backyard and deck. It's a rambler with a basement. And the inside looks awesome. Oh man, I dream about it.
Now though, just like looking at clothes online, it may not be as awesome in real life. Just like clothes with the coloring being off, and the fit just not working for your shape, the same could be with the house. The actual fit and style of the house may not be what we like. There may be some issues that they don't show in pictures. It may just be "Eh it's nice" if we were to ever go check it out.
Buying a house is the next huge step, and I'm so excited to get my own place. Ahhh...and the construction/architect nerd in me loves to examine all the different houses and things, and compare. When I was a bunch younger my mom would take me to model homes all the time, and I loved that. So it'll be fun to go see houses when the time comes that we might actually buy. I'm just a little overwhelmed at all the processes and things you have to go through in order to get a house. Not looking forward to that part.
Looking forward to making the house into an awesome home.
No comments:
Post a Comment