Dak and I have been watching the olympics during the day and evenings. Sometimes dad even joins us. When the crowd starts going crazy or there's lots of clapping during the even, Dak imitates them and gets very into it by hooping and hollering, and clapping.
He was being a very dad's boy when I took this picture. Climbing all over him, and snuggling up to him. It was nice to have my personal space back for a bit.
Dak has also been carrying around a blanket lately. He's not attached to it, but if he sees it he'll carry it around with him. I think he likes it as his instant pee-a-boo machine. A lot of times he'll put it over his head and walk around carefully with it. Then suddenly pull it off, do his version of "boo!" and just giggle/smile at us.
| Dex and the blanket |
We also got to watch one of our ward members/neighbor's kid for an hour or so. Dak and him played pretty well together. He's about 9 -12 months older then Dexter. Balls were the main thing they struggled to share. Little boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment