Saturday was my birthday! I turned the milestone of a quarter of a century. Yep, 25. It was one of the best birthdays too. It started off with Dexter sleeping in. Then Kyle went on some errands with Dexter for about a 2 hours. We all went out to lunch together at Five Guys, followed by another great nap from Dex. Do you notice how much Dex gave me. Lots of me and quiet time. So what did I do with all this? I kept working on Kyle's quilt. It was nice to work on it, kind of relaxing. His quilt has a bunch to go...it might end up being his Christmas gift.
 |
| Laying it out on a queen sized sheet. |
Oh anyways. We then had a family game night at Mariah's. It was a combination of my birthday, and Mariah's which is only a couple days later. Besides Mariah, and us, Danielle and Trevor, and my cousin Sara were there. There was some cake and ice cream eating, along with lots of chatting. We did eventually play a game. Scotland Yard, which Kyle got me for my b-day.
 |
| This week's new trick: If he gets his play phone, our telephone, or our cell phone he now puts it to his ear and talks a bunch to it. |
Tuesday we had a friend come over to play in the pool. They had fun, and I got a sunburnt. Ever since I really horrible experience 5 years ago, I'm pretty good at sunblocking up when playing outside for a while. I think I got interrupted while putting it on and couldn't remember if I had or hadn't. Turns out I hadn't, and my back's been a bit tender. Next time if I can't remember...put it on again.
Today after eating one of his meals Dexter had all these red rashes all over his front and back, and even a bit around his mouth. I think he had an allergic reaction to one of the foods. He had eggs...maybe that was it?
No comments:
Post a Comment