October 3, 2012

Play Time, Times Four

Kyle turned into homework hermit.  But it wasn't as bad because Dex and I had lots of playdates.
We first went to the park with Parker and his mom.  They had fun being boys and crazy kids.

One of the only still shots I got of him.

They learned what happens when someone's still on the slide as you go down.
Later that afternoon a neighbor came over.  She has a boy just a month younger then Dexter, so they ran around everywhere from the front yard, to the backyard, to inside.  They were pretty happy going crazy again.

Friday morning Dexter had another friend come over, while his mom visit taught me.  By that afternoon he was so pooped out and took a nice nap.  I probably did too.

Saturday I went running.  More like slow jogging.  I did 2 miles though and in 35 minutes.  I know that's a sucky time, but 2 miles for me is great.  I die after 1 usually.  Plus when you have to stop, and wait to cross busy roads.  Or stop to give Dexter a snack, or water, or he dropped something.  They add up.  I was super red faced and sweaty when I got home.  That's how I look during all my workouts...red faced and sweaty.  But I think of the saying: Sweat is fat crying. I don't mind sweating then if that fat is crying it's way off.

This week I've been trying to get the house cleaned up for visitor's.  Let's say it's not progressing really well.  Hopefully it will at least look decent when they come.

Oh and we even had another playdate yesterday.  I love having these and getting to talk with other moms.

Loves sitting at the table now.  I think he's happier eating there because he can get up and down whenever he wants.  So I'm okay with that.

Dexter wanted to take some awesome shots on my camera.  Here they are.



No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Photos Slideshow