Warm spring/summer days are one of my favorite types of days.
Where clothes (for the kids) are optional, and we can go outside and soak up some sunshine, while watching the large tractor make pass after pass in the field.
I was busy getting ready for a bunch of guests to come, but we did take a few moments to have fun of course. Enjoy the little sweet moments.
Our basement has come in handy as a racing alley. Dexter rides his trike down there. Then we experimented with Ellie in the truck. We can't keep her out. If she's allowed to wander, she climbs right inside of it. She's a fast crawler, and can even take a few steps here and there.
He wanted to put the Captain America mask on. Even though he has no idea what it is. Only that the mask and that his shield shirt are for it.
I've been waking up early, and taking a little morning exercise. Man I am slow at walking/jogging and at biking. Well it's still effort.
Sometimes our neighbors go out of town and they ask us to feed their dogs, and check on the hens. We also get to collect eggs. We collected 14 delicious eggs this time, although 1 was cracked by Dexter. Dex also loves to chase around their bunny in the backyard.
As I was surveying our lawn I noticed a large dry patch. Kyle from inside turned on the water, and I found the sprinklers causing the problem. Dexter took advantage of this and enjoyed running through them and getting wet. I did end up joining him for a bit. As long as we weren't close to the sprinklers it was fun...but they are strong and a facefull if you get too close.
Ellie just being as cute as can be. Random things make the best toys for kids.








No comments:
Post a Comment