How far along? 18 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs. - gained back the 2 from last time, with another 2
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs. - gained back the 2 from last time, with another 2
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I probably should. Elastic banded skirts save me at church
Stretch marks? Nope
Movement: Sometimes I feel itStretch marks? Nope
Food cravings: Salty, potato things - french fries or potato chips, random things every now and then
Anything making you queasy or sick: All better!!! I can look and smell food again, I can cook a bunch again
Have you started to show yet: Yes, although everyone is nice and asks when I'm going to start showing
At the most recent doctor visit she tried to see what gender the baby was. I actually didn't have my hopes up to find out. Since my babies' track records so far are to never cooperate. True to that, he/she was straddling that umbilical cord blocking the view. Here's to trying to find out in 2 weeks. I was 2 weeks behind writing this up.
Here's some other miscellaneous photos
![]() |
| Ellie got a balloon in and loves it |
![]() |
| This is her normal until I try to tame it |
![]() |
| She hugged him...all on her own accord. It needed to be documented. |
![]() |
| Making bubbles in his water bottle |
![]() |
| Dex in socks |
![]() |
| The kiddos got a small planetarium for Christmas |
![]() |
| Showing me the "present" he made |
![]() |
| Snuggling with Mom in the morning |
![]() |
| My next project to tackle |
![]() |
| Mom joined in playing with the castle guys |
![]() |
| All in red cause it was Valentine's Day |












No comments:
Post a Comment