So I hope I don't jinx it, but I have loved this winter so far. Did you notice I didn't complain about the stupid inversion at all in January which has always been the worst months for it? Well that's because the inversion has been fairly non-existent (or at least not bad enough) and the temperatures have been in the 40's!!!! This is the kind of winter in Utah I love. Tomorrow is even supposed to be 60 degrees. WHAT?! This is Utah in the middle of winter right??
 |
| Bikes can be ridden outside |
 |
| Only light jackets needed |
 |
| The park was a little chillier, but still nice enough to stay |
 |
| No snow on the ground means we can play in the dirt/mud |
The following were pictures taken a while ago that I just always kept forgetting to write up. They are just random things we've been doing.
 |
| All the car paper is gone |
I finished removing the wallpaper from Dexter's bedroom. It actually was quick and easy once I figured the best method for it. Now to repaint it and redo it from here.
Ellie's hair is getting long. If I don't pull it back the front gets all sorts of junk in it, more than just her normal ketchup/yogurt hair masks she does.
 |
| Starts the morning all cute |
Now though she's at multi-level, and I'm starting to figure out some cute styles for her.
 |
| She likes it out of her face too |
Dexter was feeling a little jealous that Ellie gets her hair done almost every morning. So I gave him a similar treatment.
 |
| Dexter's hairstyle |
Kyle had the Friday before MLK day off, so he came with all of us to the Treehouse Museum and then to Costco. It was pretty nice only having to chance one munchkin in there, with Dad taking care of the other one.
 |
| Climbing and exploring |
 |
| Firetruck is always a go to |
 |
| Dad helped him build things in the "workshop" |
 |
| Pizza after! |
Dexter has a friend who lives across the street. She and Dexter play very well together. One reason is because she tells him what to do. It's not a bossy way, but just this is how it goes. Like she taught him how to play house.
It was a funny thing how that happened. She was gathering all the play food into the cart and said
T: "Dexter let's go take this food home."
D: "Mom, T is going to take all the food to her house." - in a very concerned tone
T: "No, Dexter, to our house. Then we need to put it in the cupboards."
D: Looking confused
 |
| This is how we do things... |
Eventually he caught on...I think...to what she was doing and they did put all the food away.
We go to storytimes regularly. Sometimes they have crafts. On they day they learned about penguins and polar bears they made some masks.
 |
| I'm a penguin |
 |
| Liked his mask lots |
Whenever Ellie gets a new outfit that came from Nub Nub, we take a picture to send to her.
 |
| Cute little outfit with Scotties on it |
And Dexter always wants in on the pictures...
 |
| Sunday best and with his monkeys |
And now for the last random ones:
 |
| Loves playing Nintendo with Dad |
 |
| They love me too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment