May 24, 2015

Less Than 2 Months...

I'm at the point where I can say, less than two months.  At my last appointment we also scheduled my c-section with the hospital.  Crazy! July 14th!  Unless of course this little one decides to come earlier.  Which is fine by me, but not very likely considering my previous littles.  It's funny because I thought 2 months out was plenty of time to schedule it.  My doctor tried for 2 other time slots, but the hospital was booked until we got the one we have.



25 Weeks Ultrasound - A great facial picture

29 Weeks Ultrasound - Side shot with the arms and hands
At 29 weeks we got to have another extra long ultrasound with the technician.  The baby has some extra fluid around the kidneys at the 20 weeks ultrasound, and they just were rechecking it. 

 
30 Weeks
31 Weeks 4 days
How far along? 32 Weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs and gaining fast now
Maternity clothes? Yeah, and sometimes the full panel maternity pants aren't big enough for the belly. (I think it's cause I have a taller torso than the average women)
Movement: Yes, and not loving it.  Since the baby is lying transverse (sideways) all shots are to the groin, and hip bones.  Very rarely do I get the cute ones straight to the belly that are easily visible, and not as painful.
Food cravings: Actually doing great in the craving section.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not sick but had some bad, bad heartburn for a couple weeks.

My stomach is constantly lopsided.  This shot is taken straight down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Photos Slideshow